As a program provider, reaching more parents is a critical component of driving business to your organization. This is where a multi-channel marketing strategy will exponentially increase your audience reach and engagement.
Here are five cost-effective ways to ensure that you're leveraging multi-channel marketing to maximize your program success:
- Referrals - Word of mouth marketing is a powerful tool that you can use to increase program awareness- which is why it's so important to ensure that the program experience of all your participants exceeds their expectations. According to a Nielsen study, 84% of consumers believe that recommendations from friends and family are the most trustworthy sources of information about products. So how do you drive referrals? Encourage your customers to tell others about your programs or create a incentive program where customers are rewarded for new referrals they send your way.
- Email Marketing - The proof is in the pudding. 87% of parents in a recent Blackboard Study indicated that email was the most effective vehicle for communicating with them about their child. Therefore, it's important to ensure that you're reaching parents through this medium when distributing information about your upcoming programs. Deliver announcements and updates through your organization's email newsletter and send program information to parents using Peachjar.
- Social Media - Did you know that social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate? Did you also know that 75% of parents are on social media? Your target audience is spending a significant amount of their time on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels, creating the perfect opportunity for your organization to reach more parents through engaging, relevant content.
- Reviews - 97% of consumers read reviews about local businesses and 82% of Yelp users read reviews because they intend to buy a product or service. What does that mean for your organization? It means that when parents come across your Yelp or Google page, they're ready to buy which is a huge opportunity for your organization to drive immediate revenue. Ask current customers to leave positive reviews for your organization to ensure that parents see how amazing your organization is when conducting their online research.
- Blog Posts - Relevant, searchable content can be highly effective in creating relationships with parents. Leverage your industry knowledge to provide parents with helpful information that will add value to their daily lives, whether it's on how to encourage STEM learning at home or healthy recipes they can prepare for their family to support a healthy lifestyle. Make sure you share these blog posts on social media to broaden your reach even further.
We hope these tips provide your organization with affordable options to increase your parent reach. For more information about how you can reach more families using Peachjar, visit our website.