With summer right around the corner, now is the time to execute your camp marketing strategy! We know it's easy to feel overwhelmed when you consider all the different approaches to promoting your program- but don't worry, as your digital marketing resource, we're here to help you get started!
Here are five simple things you can do to attract more registrants this summer:
- Check your online reviews - Did you know that 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation?* Regularly monitoring your online reviews on sites like Yelp and Google Plus, and asking customers to leave feedback about their positive experience will do wonders for your online reputation!
- Offer a limited-time deal - Parents love deals! Consider running an early bird discount with a registration deadline and promote it through social media or to reach parents directly through their child's school, use Peachjar!
- Provide a referral incentive - Encourage customers to spread the word about your awesome camp to their friends and family, by offering a coupon or discount off of their next registration fee. People are 4x more likely to buy when referred by a friend!*
- Review your website - A poor website experience can quickly result in lost business. Do you have a clear call-to-action button that parents can easily find? Did you list all important pieces of information in plain sight? Do you offer online registration? Is your website mobile-friendly? If not, it's time to consider making changes!
- Compile a list of customers - This seems like a no-brainer but it's important to have a database parents that have previously registered for your program. That way, you can easily send them an email campaign when it's time to register!
As you may already know, another incredibly easy way to reach parents is by sending a digital flyer through Peachjar, the district-approved channel that parents know and trust!