In today's highly digital world, attention spans are only getting shorter, which is why it's critical to ensure that your flyer hits home with parents as soon as they see it. The more compelling and easily digestible your flyer is, the more likely parents will click to view more information.
To help you master the art of digital flyer marketing, here are 5 tips that you can leverage to increase your flyer clickthrough rate:
- Include a short headline that quickly tells parents what type of program you offer - You have 3 seconds to capture someone's attention, so make sure your title immediately resonates with parents that are seeking this type of program for their child. (Source: Smart Insights)
- Use visuals - Images are processed 60,000 times faster than text and content with visuals receive 94% more engagement than content without visuals, so take advantage of this powerful tool. (Source: Hubspot)
- Use high quality graphics and put some thought into your design - Remember, your flyer is a reflection of your organization. It should speak to your level of professionalism, as parents are looking for an organization that is established and trustworthy. After all, their child will be in your hands.
- Keep text to a minimum - Too much text can be overwhelming, especially for busy parents that have so much to do and so little time. Can't bear to remove all that content? Move it to the following pages in your PDF. Up to 4 pages can be sent through Peachjar at no additional cost!
- Have a clear call-to-action - Your registration link or button should be prominent on your flyer, making it easy for parents to sign up for your program right on the spot. Use bright, contrasting colors to make it pop. And don't forget to hyperlink your PDF!